Module 3: Peter Rabbit found another frame!


Good morning storytellers!



Today I want to share with you another tool naughty Peter Rabbit found: photopeach.com. It is a very easy tool to create stories with your students. You just have to upload your pictures, write down the text, choose a music and then it turns into a clip! The only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't manage to change the colour of the text so it could be more readable. Anyway, I think it is quite easier to use than prezi if you don't have much time or your students aren't very good at using e-tools.

Meanwhile, have you seen my comic strip? It is very easy to create one at Makebeliefscomix.com. You can choose your images from their gallery.

Let's try and enjoy!


The tale of Peter Rabbit on PhotoPeach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Module 4: Collaborative storytelling

Once upon a time... Module 2!

Homo narrans, we are all storytellers!